Oh man! I went down the rabbit hole on this one! It started as a bit of a route map for the shirt bus to tour what is arguably the cottage country for Ottawa but many hours later it turned into an epic what’s where of the Outaouais and Gatineau Hills. This t shirt features a graphic representation of driving up highways 5 and 105 from Ottawa to Maniwaki and includes the major towns of Gatineau, Chelsea, Wakefield, Alcove, Farrelton, Brennan’s Hill, Low, Kazabazua, Venosta, Gracefield, Bouchette, Messines and Maniwaki.
Also included are some of the bigger lakes like Lake Bernard, Blue Sea, Cayamant, 31 Mile Lake, Poisson Blanc, Lac Dumont, Lac Ste. Marie and Lac Philippe. The map shows what is available in each town, either ATM, groceries, booze and gas as well as skiing and camping. If you grew up or lived in Ottawa then you probably know someone with a cottage up the 105. This Outaouais cottage map t shirt is the perfect gift or souvenir of your time in the area.
What’s special about this t shirt Outaouais cottage map t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for people who have cottages in the Gatineau Hills
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a graphic of the Gatineau Hills on it
- A Gatineau Hills map figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who vacation in the Outaouais will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this Outaouais cottage map t shirt:
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
B) Half Chest
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms.
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.