Relief Soap Bars
About this item:
· Enjoy a variety of 4 mixed scents as well as luxuriously soft skin.
· Each bar is individually wrapped and labelled, making it ideal for sharing and/or gift-giving.
· Made of natural ingredients.
· Each long-lasting, natural soap bar from Relief not only cleans your skin but replenishes it too. Pamper yourself with a soap that rinses off clean and leaves no residue behind
· Each bar of soap boasts an exotic blend of ingredients, resulting in an invigorating, moisturizing and sometimes an exfoliating scrub combined with a creamy lather.
· SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - All Relief soaps are chemical-free, made without using anyartificial colorants, parabens, phthalates, or sulfates, and suitable for all skin types.
· VERSATILE USE - These soaps are great for placing in your guest bathroom, inside a mason jar on top of your vanity or given as a gift to someone special.
· FREE of Sulfates and Parabens
· No animal testing.
· Natural Botanical Powders and Flowers
· 100% Vegetable base
Activated charcoal has been used for centuries for its detoxifying and clarifying properties - known to draw out impurities, dirty, and oil from the skin it is ideal for a natural soap.
Kaolin clay is fabulous for the skin! The list of benefits is endless – purifies pores, detoxes the skin, cleanses, and soothes by latching onto and removing impurities, excess oils, and bacteria. This shaving soap bar is the perfect combination of slippery, foamy, smoothing and clarifying.
Ingredients may include but not limited to:
Coconut oil,Purified water,Sodium hydroxide,Safflower Oil,Sorbitan Oleate,Oat Protein,Sorbitol,Sodium Cocoate,Propylene Glycol,Sodium Stearate,Glycerin,100% Pure Essential Oil, Skin Safe Fragrance Oil, Germ-all (preservative), Mica (colorant), Honey, Activated Charcoal, Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, Exfoliants (Almonds, Rice, Beans, Poppy sees, Chai seeds, Citrus rinds, Coffee grounds_
Rub soap bar directly on damp skin or cloth in bath or shower, until a nice creamy lather has formed. Massage gently on skin using circular motions. Rinse off well. Keep soap dry between uses, for longer lasting.
For external use only.
May contain traces of nuts and honey.
If any reaction occurs, stop use immediately and if prolonged or worsens seek medical attention.
Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients listed above.
Avoid contact with eyes if contact occurs rinse well with water.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The Maker and Seller of this product will NOT be held responsible for any maluses, neglect of reading ingredients and caution information provided before purchase and use of this product(s).
A note from Ottawa Artisans: Please note that the vendor will contact you directly after payment to discuss your choice of local pick-up/drop-off or shipping (not included unless specified).