Lavender Spa SetIndulge with this Lavender Spa Set comprised of:
Serenity Soak (bath salts – lavender & geranium) Calm and indulge your senses with this lavender & geranium aromatherapy immersive spa bathing experience and enjoy the beauty nature has to offer surrounded by exquisite petals. Bath salts inspire wellness and self-care, gently cleansing the body while easing muscle aches, calming the mind and eliminating pathogens. Numerous minerals contained within this luxurious blend of European Spa Salt/Dead Sea Salt/Himalayan Pink Salt/Dendritic Salt/Epsom Salt help eliminate toxins and balance the entire body. This deluxe salt mixture helps purge impurities from the skin while providing you with the great benefits of a radiant glow, soft and supple skin. Upon first contact with the water these bath salts offer a fizzing action for your enjoyment and to spread the contents throughout the water. The carrier oil ensures the essential oils are correctly distributed throughout the water for maximum beneficial results, while equally hydrating and moisturizing your skin. How to use:
- Serenity Soak bath salts
- Luscious Lavender luxurious bar of soap
- 100% cotton wash cloth, quick drying, 13”x13”
- Reusable bail jar
- Reusable mini bamboo scoop
- Reusable muslin bag
- Fill the bottom of the bathtub with hot water and pour ½ cup (or more if desired) of bath salts directly in the bathtub to allow them to dissolve. Then adjust the temperature of the water (the ideal temperature for a bath is somewhere between 32° C - 40° C / 90° F - 105° F) and fill the bathtub up to the desired volume prior to entering the bath using caution as the bathtub may be slippery. Enjoy your bath for a minimum of 10 minutes or for as long as desired.
- If preferred, place salt inside the muslin bag provided with the help of the bamboo scoop provided and allow the bath salts to steep in the bath water inside the muslin bag. This will contain the flower petals within the muslin bag in order to facilitate cleanup.
- Can be used as a FOOT BATH by placing a ¼ cup (or more if desired) of bath salts in a smaller tub basin and placing both feet inside the tub basin while remaining safely and comfortably seated. Very beneficial, less time consuming, offers easier access & cleanup and remains just as enjoyable.
*Use caution stepping in and out of the bathtub/basin which may be slippery
*For ages 12 and up. Keep out of reach of children.
*For external use only.
*If pregnant or nursing it is recommended to contact a medical practitioner to seek guidance prior to using products containing essential oils.
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salt, European Spa Salt, Dendritic Salt), Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Buds, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower, CI 77891, CI 77019, CI 77288, CI 77861
Net weight of bath salts: approximately 220 g / 7.8 oz
Includes bail jar, mini bamboo scoop, muslin bag
Tested by humans
Reusable bail jar, mini bamboo scoop, muslin bag
Luscious Lavender (soap)
This lavender soap is the next best thing compared to walking through fields of lavender flowers, all in the comfort of your own home! With ingredients such as organic cocoa butter and organic apricot oil your skin will be delightfully moisturized when covered in this luxurious lather full of large bubbles and of medium consistency. The delicate blend of lavender and geranium essential oils offers a fresh, floral scent which eases nervous tension while promoting productivity.
*For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. If in doubt, first test on the inside of the elbow.
**If pregnant or nursing it is recommended to contact a medical practitioner to seek guidance prior to using products containing essential oils.
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil*), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil*), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter*), Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil*), Glycerin, Aqua (water), Sodium Apricot Kernelate (Apricot Oil*), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Lactate, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, CI 77019, CI 77891, Kaolin, Lavendula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower, CI 77491, CI 77742
**Base oils and butters are certified organic from our supplier but cannot be claimed as such after saponification.
To prolong the lifespan of this handcrafted soap the use of a draining soap dish or a soap saver is recommended. Always keep it dry between uses and away from direct streams of water and daylight. The high glycerin content in handcrafted soap is wonderful for the skin but must dry between uses. Glycerin being a humectant attracts water and if left standing in it will become soft and wash away much faster. Unused soaps should be stored in a cool, dry place, preferably not the bathroom due to the high humidity but for example in a linen closet or drawer that offers a stable dry environment.
Net weight: 130 g / 4.6 oz
Tested on humans
Palm oil free
Biodegradable Biolefin shrink wrap & label
A note from Ottawa Artisans: Please note that the vendor will contact you directly after payment to discuss your choice of local pick-up/drop-off or shipping (not included unless specified).