· What are shower steamers?
If you prefer a shower to a bath, shower steamers are a great option. They are made with baking soda and citric acid, just like bath bombs. But rather than placing them into a tub, the steamer is placed on the floor of the shower. The water activates the fizzing reaction and releases the essential oils into the air
· Are shower steamers safe?
While a shower steamer contains 3x the essential oils a bath bomb does with no hydrating properties. At infused our shower steamers are a completely different recipe that is not designed to bath with. No, it will not harm you but for those sensitive lovelies out there it may be too strong for your skin.
· To Use Your Shower Steamers:
Place one on the floor of your shower, where it will get wet, but not drenched. Then, breathe in deeply as the oils vaporize. These steamers are long-lasting, so it is quite likely they will outlast your shower. Just push it into the corner of your shower, and it will be there for next time.
· A Word of Warning:
- Wash your hands after handling, DO NOT SWALLOW, avoid contact with eyes, mouth and ears. NOT for children under 7. Due to higher level of Essential Oils these are for SHOWER USE ONLY, DO NOT ADD TO BATHS.
- I am not a doctor, so I cannot tell you what is safe for you and your family. It is smart to do your own research (I always do).
- I will not be held responsible for improper use of product.
And not to get all obvious here, but shower steamers could pose a tripping hazard for some people (young kids, the elderly, and the accident prone). Use your own judgement there.
Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, distilled Witch Hazel or 99% Alcohol, Essential Oils. Menthol crystals and Mica Powder.
A note from Ottawa Artisans: Please note that the vendor will contact you directly after payment to discuss your choice of local pick-up/drop-off or shipping (not included unless specified).