Lip Balm - Flavored - Therapeutic - All Natural - 100% Pure Essential Oils and LorAnn Flavoring
· Organic Beeswax
· Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
· Vitamin E Oil
· Natural Organic Shea Butter
· Lor-Ann Natural Flavors and/or 100% Pure Essential Oils
· 0.15oz. / 5.5ml
· All natural and/or organic
· Portable, fits easily into pockets, purses, backpacks, and yoga bags
· All products are handmade locally
· Apply to lips as needed
· External use only
· Do not eat balm
· Not intended for small children - use own judgement - know your kids
· If you are pregnant, nursing or under the care of a physician for a chronic condition, please consult your physician before trying any essential oil products. Individual results may vary.
· NO CHEMICALS ADDED, these listed chemicals are usually found in store bought lip balms:
1. Parabens (also known as other ingredients that end in -paraben like methylparaben and butylparaben): Used as a preservative, parabens are widely recognized as endocrine disruptors. They are known to increase the risk of breast cancer and other reproductive issues.
2. Petroleum jelly: Yes, the main ingredient in Vaseline! Petroleum jelly is a highly refined oil made from fossil fuel. Not only does it block our pores, it also contains carcinogens and chemicals known to cause estrogen dominance.
3. Synthetic colors and dyes: These are especially common in tinted lip balms. Synthetic colors are composed of heavy metals that cause allergies and irritation, and if accumulated for a long time, are even known to cause cancer!
4. Chemical sunscreens (also labeled as avobenzone, homovalvate, oxybenzone, octanoate, oxalate, and octocrylene): All these chemicals help the sunscreen be absorbed in our skin fast, especially when our skin is exposed to sunlight. They are estrogen mimickers and are associated with endometriosis in women and lower sperm count in men. If you want a lip balm with SPF in it, look for ones with non-nano zinc oxide instead.
5. Fragrance or Coloring: Companies are not legally required to disclose what chemicals make up “fragrance” or “color” on ingredients labels. Those words can mean absolutely any chemical, whether it has been tested for safety. Usually, it is a synthetic concoction that includes phthalates and synthetic musk’s, which are known hormone disruptors.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. My products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements are not meant to replace the advice of a healthcare professional nor your own research.
Know your skin...obviously! Drying or irritation may occur if you are known to be sensitive or allergic to any of these lip balms ingredients. It is recommended that you test this lip balm on a small area of skin before using it on your lips. The information presented about this product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any skin condition.
- Please note that by purchasing this product, you are doing so at your own risk. I will not be held responsible for wrongfully using this product, not knowing your own health conditions, Please follow instructions carefully.
A note from Ottawa Artisans: Please note that the vendor will contact you directly after payment to discuss your choice of local pick-up/drop-off or shipping (not included unless specified).