Garden Art – Wave Pole
I have created a number of different garden artpole designs to suit a variety of tastes and to assess the local market’s interest check them out on my site. These are one of a kind but I take custom orders to make the same or a new design. It takes about 4weeks for a custom order. Contact me to discuss.
The Wave Pole is an abstract design inspired by Maori totem designs. The pole has alternating white, yellow and blue wavy lines interspersed with red leaflike shapes. The leaflike shape emerges from the top of the pole in three separate pieces of wood mounted on copper wires and painted in coordinating colours..
· Hand cut, painted and finished.
· Rough White Cedar poles about 40” high and 4” in diameter.
· Natural splits in the poles add to their charm and do not affect their durability.
· Acrylic paint protected with three coats of exterior polyurethane.
· The poles are painted in the round to create a 3600 painting.
- There is a 3/8” diameter steel rod embedded in the pole with a 12” extension for securely anchoring in the ground
A note from Ottawa Artisans: Please note that the vendor will contact you directly after payment to discuss your choice of local pick-up/drop-off or shipping (not included unless specified).