Blue and White Oyster Shell Pendant (Double-sided)
>Blue and White Series
The inside of the oyster shell has been delicately decoupaged with a pretty, found, blue and white paper. It is embellished with real crystals, a gold plated design piece, and a hand painted gold trim creating a one of a kind piece of jewelry.
On the back, the natural shell painted with a light wash of gold shows through. It is trimmed in gold acrylic paint. It is then covered with a matte/satin finish.
This pendant makes a lovely gift, keepsake, or souvenir. Also great for beach, sea, and shell lovers, free spirits, and admirers of the unique.
This pendant includes:
- decoupaged and painted oyster shell
- pendant bail
- clear and gold crystals
- gold plated filigree design piece
- approx. length: 2.75 inches (6.5 cm)
- approx. width: 2 inches (5 cm)
> Collected and/or sourced by me during my travels to the Canadian maritime provinces: PEI and NB
> Hand scrubbed, cleaned, boiled, and sanitized by me with bleach alternative
• The oyster shell is an organic creation made by nature and therefore will have flaws and features that make it beautiful and unique, but never perfect.
• Oyster shells are FRAGILE. Please handle with care as they may break if dropped or mishandled.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to message me.
A note from Ottawa Artisans: Please note that the vendor will contact you directly after payment to discuss your choice of local pick-up/drop-off or shipping (not included unless specified).