Maroc Pattern Oyster Shell Pendant (Double-sided)
The front of the oyster shell has been delicately decoupaged with a piece of my original creative photography (seed picture was of a tile pattern on a wall in Morocco). It is embellished with a hand painted gold trim creating a one of a kind piece of jewelry.
On the back, the natural shell is trimmed in gold acrylic paint. It is then covered with a matte/satin/gloss finish.
This pendant makes a lovely gift, keepsake, or souvenir. Also great for beach, sea, and shell lovers, free spirits, and admirers of the unique.
This pendant includes:
- decoupaged and painted oyster shell
- pendant bail
- gold plated filigree design piece
- hand-drilled bail hole
- approx. length: 3 inches (7.5 cm)
- approx. width: 2 inches (5 cm)
> Collected and/or sourced by me during my travels to the Canadian maritime provinces: PEI and NB
> Hand scrubbed, cleaned, boiled, and sanitized by me with bleach alternative
• The oyster shell is an organic creation made by nature and therefore will have flaws and features that make it beautiful and unique, but never perfect.
• Oyster shells are FRAGILE. Please handle with care as they may break if dropped or mishandled.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to message me.