Warm and fuzzy slippers for your baby or toddler. These slippers are handmade in Ottawa using Canadian sheepskin and high quality yarn.
Adjustable cotton ties to keep the slippers on securely. Incredible for midseason, baby-wearing, indoor shoes, and everything in between. The slippers can be worn outdoors in dry weather and indoors year-round. The soft sheepskin will mould to your little one's feet and keep them cozy warm. Crochet product.
- Sole is 100% Canadian sheepskin
- Upper is 80% acrylic and 20% wool for longevity and softness
- Handmade in Ottawa
- Cute colour-changing yarn with cotton ties. Each pair is unique.
- Inspired by Padraigs and other sheepskin booties
- Created using the Log Life Handmade pattern
Due to the handmade nature of this product, each slipper may vary slightly due to differences in the yarn and sheepskin. Custom slippers can be ordered in different colours, and up to a men's 12.
A note from Ottawa Artisans: Please note that the vendor will contact you directly after payment to discuss your choice of local pick-up/drop-off or shipping (not included unless specified).